Black Obsidian Facial Set
A powerful duo that depuffs, soothes and lifts the skin through the art of facial massage for a radiant glow. Unlike the other stones, Black Obsidian naturally retains warmth and is great to use on congested, blemish prone skin. The warmth of the obsidian encourages stimulation of the lymphatic system and circulation. To warm the Black Obsidian tools, we recommend placing them in a glass of warm water. Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, the facial roller and the gua sha tool have a multitude of benefits, including improving blood circulation, reducing puffiness and inflammation, promoting lymphatic drainage, and relieving facial and jaw tension.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gua sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. The stones are not artificially dyed or treated to let their natural beauty shine through.SEE FULL INGREDIENTS
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum. Both tools work together to enhance your skincare rituals and pair perfectly with a serum or facial oil for better absorption. To warm the Black Obsidian tools, we recommend placing them in a glass of warm water.
For the facial roller:
1. Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
2. Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
3. Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the gua sha tool:
1. Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
2. Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
3. Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves.
4. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5. For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.