The Rose Quartz Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this gua sha tool was built to have a firming, lifting effect on the skin. Rose quartz is soothing and promotes self-love, reflection and acceptance. It is known as the stone of love. Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, gua sha has a multitude of benefits. Regular gua sha use promotes lymphatic drainage, reduces puffiness and fluid buildup, relieves facial and jaw tension, aids in circulation to give skin a glow, and firms and lifts the face.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gua sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. The stones are not artificially dyed or treated to let their natural beauty shine through.SEE FULL INGREDIENTS
1. Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum to enhance the glide of the gua sha tool and nourish the skin.
2. Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
3. Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
4. Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
5. For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Due to natural variations in stone, every gua sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. The stones are not artificially dyed or treated to let their natural beauty shine through.